DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Has seem changing on the 7x tele lens of mavic 3 recently !!

chrisxiao

Reactions
Hi, have you noticed the recently changing on mavic 3 about the 7x tele lens ! the Oval aperture is much clearness on tele lens than old round aperture , will the DJI have a recall on mavic 3 !

截屏2022-03-07 07.15.29.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C2FDD15-7CE2-4B60-A928-481C3AE50985.jpeg
    9C2FDD15-7CE2-4B60-A928-481C3AE50985.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Hi, have you noticed the recently changing on mavic 3 about the 7x tele lens ! the Oval aperture is much clearness on tele lens than old round aperture , will the DJI have a recall on mavic 3 !

View attachment 144936

Where did you get the second picture?..... it looks more like a distorted photo than an actual lens change.

截屏2022-03-07 10.05.52.png
translate into English :

published 23:55 yesterday

Dear Dji Mavic 3 users , thanks for concerning about Mavic 3, Recently some friends having doubt about the Tele lens , Just explain below .
due to the demand of manufacture , The lenses of Mavic 3 be provided by many suppliers under same standard, Because the piece of shading is different , It is seem looks different from outside , please be reassurance , this will be not impact on the quality of pictures .

(my poor english !)

I wonder if this has anything to do with those weird vertical highlight fares that were initially reported on the Mavic 3 Tele Lens? That design looks so different can't see how it wouldn't affect the image in some way. Feels like it has been done for some reason? If I was a manufacturer and I wanted to hardware improve a new drone I wouldn't tell the world the new one is better in fear of a heap of returns of the original one. I guess we won't know until someone does a test of the two...

Reactions: RangerEd
Why would anyone make oval lenses? I have never seen any and I am an optical designer.

Reactions: Ex Coelis

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661