DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Have Acquired the Source Code of Maven and Rights to the Application

Flashheart

Reactions
We have been in contact with DJI for the past few weeks and have reached an agreement, DJI has acquired the source code of Maven and all the rights to the application.
The app will be removed from the App Store shortly and this is probably our last post on this page.

• Haha
Reactions: Kilrah

I like April Fool's stories as much as anyone else, but I think ones like these are flat out stupid. Michelle runs a very nice little business ... and I mean little since he is pretty much the only person there ... and then you throw out this piece of nonsense that could (at least in the short term) impact his business. Shame on you.

• Haha
Reactions: Flashheart
and then you throw out this piece of nonsense that could (at least in the short term) impact his business. Shame on you.
It's Maven themselves who did the announcmenent if you look so obviously they're fine with it. OP just got fooled and relayed it.

It's Maven themselves who did the announcmenent if you look so obviously they're fine with it. OP just got fooled and relayed it.

Wow ... my bad. I didn't realize that Maven originated the April Fool's bit. I should have checked that before I posted. My apologies to everyone.

Wow ... my bad. I didn't realize that Maven originated the April Fool's bit. I should have checked that before I posted. My apologies to everyone.
No apologies needed, your reaction makes me feel a bit better after being fooled. I tried to delete my original post after the penny dropped. I tip my hat to you Maven, that was actually quite funny. 🤣

Dude! That was terrible! I love Mavin! just found it and was so bummed out! It will for sure continue? The GPS functions using the gps and the over lay Home point and controller ar so cool. So glad it’s not true!

3014af80a039012f2fe600163e41dd5b

I've only briefly looked at Maven. Can you plan a mission on the computer and download it or do you enter waypoints, etc in the app? We're taking a trip to HI in June and I think it'd be nice to be able to do some hotel planning.

I've only briefly looked at Maven. Can you plan a mission on the computer and download it or do you enter waypoints, etc in the app? We're taking a trip to HI in June and I think it'd be nice to be able to do some hotel planning.
You can use the Litchi mission hub (Mission Hub - Litchi) to plan missions for Maven but you have to register to use it - you don’t appear to need to buy Litchi to register. See:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes