DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro: Distance Test - 25,162 ft (4.7 Miles)

Amckim2084

Reactions
I finally got around to doing a distance test with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. After losing connection a few times, I was able to get 25,162 ft before calling it quits and coming home. That's 4.7 miles!!! I landed at 14% battery so I could have been able to get a tad bit more distance but I'll take what I can get for now. Yes, this is the full length video. Some people don't enjoy those but I don't like to speed up my distance test videos. Sit back, relax, enjoy the music and the country scenery.

Reactions: Plainview
I finally got around to doing a distance test with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. After losing connection a few times, I was able to get 25,162 ft before calling it quits and coming home. That's 4.7 miles!!! I landed at 14% battery so I could have been able to get a tad bit more distance but I'll take what I can get for now. Yes, this is the full length video. Some people don't enjoy those but I don't like to speed up my distance test videos. Sit back, relax, enjoy the music and the country scenery.

Have you ever done a distance test at low altitude?
thanks

Have you ever done a distance test at low altitude?
thanks
Not yet. I’m still a little hesitant on that since I like the height for making sure I get back and to give me time to find a landing spot in an emergency. I actually had to do an emergency landing in this field with the Mavic Air once.

I'll watch your video later but how high did you fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian