DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MAVIC 2 PRO IS THE BEST DRONE! — In-Depth Review [4K]

Wow, that follow me mode and obstacle avoidance is insane !!!

J

Wow, that follow me mode and obstacle avoidance is insane !!!

J

Looks like with the faster computation and the Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing DJI really has it dialed in now.

I like his comment "a little gardening" when he flew under the tree but the Mavic II Pro recovered nicely.

-G

Last edited:
I'm not much of a videographer and while I do own MPP I'm using it mostly to take photos, rarely videos.
I don't think that camera is going to be a huge upgrade for video, but photos will be much better! I think I'm going to sell my MPP with all the accessories, should get about €900 for everything and then get M2P and fly more pack.

I don't think that camera is going to be a huge upgrade for video

As someone who primarily shoots video I can tell you this is a massive upgrade. 4x sensor size, better low light capabilities, 10bit color, crop mode while retaining 4k, 100mbit container, what else could you want?

"which is great for social media... cos no one cares" haha, so true!

that is a great review, and yeah, I want to upgrade, although I would have liked to have seen a bit more in depth discussion of the noise and dodgy sharpening issues.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Mavic Pro gold propellers will work on the Mavic 2? I haven't seen a single review mention if they will work. I have 8 of the older gold "low noise" props sitting new in box and don't know what to do with them now lol

I'm not much of a videographer and while I do own MPP I'm using it mostly to take photos, rarely videos.
I don't think that camera is going to be a huge upgrade for video, but photos will be much better! I think I'm going to sell my MPP with all the accessories, should get about €900 for everything and then get M2P and fly more pack.
The camera on the Mavic Pro was pretty gimmicky. Ok for casual use, but that’s it. It was basically a cell phone camera... and not even a very good one. The camera in the iPhone X is much better.

The camera on the M2P is no less than 5x the quality.

Reactions: SprayingMango

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000