DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mavic 2 pro Waypoints on DJI GO 4 last Version

Not in the most recent version of GO yet (waypoints 2.0) where you can plan and save offline like Litchi.

Its a litchi mission that is built in the litchi and when we open dji go 4, it gets the mission that is inside the drone and show it...

Reactions: Uhhjoe82
Interesting but, I'm guessing, not of very much use other than to see the mission on the Go4 display since waypoints have yet to be enabled. I wonder if Litchi missions will be interchangeable when (and if) waypoints are incorporated into Go4? Probably not. MOF, almost certainly not.

I've never built or flown a Litchi mission but we've all read that there are tons of folks who desperately want this capability in Go4 so for their sake, I hope DJI includes this function soon.

KB

So I was right, the AC is totally capable of waypoints, just that the app discriminates against using it on M2, and proves it by showing waypoints entered from another app. That's just wrong.

..the AC is totally capable of waypoints

I'll let one of the local experts answer this definitively but, me thinks Go4 was merely displaying the mission data, not that it supports waypoints or, that it could fly the Litchi mission.

KB

I sent a email asking that to dji, to activate the waypoints on dji go 4, also the way to build waypoints offline with dji go 4 !!

Im waiting for answer back !

You can see here the missions already build and some have videos around Litchi app !!

Mission Hub - Litchi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez