DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI: Mavic 3 - Gazing Unto Falling Light: My latest Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Fairy

Reactions
These are my newest photos captured at 7:00AM Central time yesterday. Absolutely stunningly shots! Acquired at 375 feet.

Attachments

• miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-3.jpg
    miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 46
  • miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-4.jpg
    miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 46
  • miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-1.jpg
    miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 46
  • miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-2.jpg
    miykutsune-___2252756599441364453___-2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: MiragePro
I wouldn't say stunning, but rather, simply sunrise photos of some distant cloud. Happens most days.

I wouldn't say stunning, but rather, simply sunrise photos of some distant cloud. Happens most days.
I would agree with Cymruflyer- At least I would have opened the shutter more, and/or tried to bring in the foreground details a bit b firstly, shooting in RAW (DNG) and then using Photoshop Masking tool to open the foreground. I think these images are bit under-exposed.

I would agree with Cymruflyer- At least I would have opened the shutter more, and/or tried to bring in the foreground details a bit b firstly, shooting in RAW (DNG) and then using Photoshop Masking tool to open the foreground. I think these images are bit under-exposed.
I've no idea how to do that, all I know how to do is take photos I have the lense covers I got with it but no idea what their for

I've no idea how to do that, all I know how to do is take photos I have the lense covers I got with it but no idea what their for
Unfortunately, your image was shot in JPG (low resolution) and does not contain the pixel information to open up the shadows. With the Mavic 3 you have the ability to change the light aperture and settings and to shoot in RAW (or DNG). The RAW files would capture more detail in the shadows which could be brought out in post editing. I tried my hand at this but the foreground is all pixilated.

Try to put your settings on manual, open the shutter and increase the exposure time while watching your screen until you can see some details in the foreground. Set your resolution to RAW or DNG (digital negative format).

Once you have the image captured, bring it into Photoshop or some other software and use a mask to open up (shadow and exposure slider) the foreground.
Here is my trial. as Noted, there is detail in the foreground but because fat exposure there was no details and it was pixilated). Scroll up to see unedited/v/edited imagesUnedited version.jpgEdited version.jpg

The below photo looks horrable, lol, looks like a cheap oil painting, lol. I use zoner 17 btw, and yea i didnt know any oth that at first thanks for the info also though. I have broken the c port on two controllers now for the mavic 3, the c port is to hard to access and pull the c adapter out, i am using an l shapped c adapter because ive tried over 10 others ive got offline and non worked till i got the one i have, my fingers are so big i have to use pliers to pull it out and now, the rc loses connection to my tablet every few seconds non stop, and the port is really loose, and this is my 2nd controller, I hate hate hate hate this controller is there a controller that woulf have like, the big usb port to c ptype like on the mavic pro controller? Im starting to think i might just return the drone alltogether just because i hate the rc so much and just cant stop braking the ports, plus c type has always been a pain in my tail.

Hello everyone, so I caught this video, edited it a little in inshot editor on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy A8) and added skyrim daytime ambiance music. I hope u like it because I didn't spend much time on it. I don't really have anything else to shoot without transportation
My edited video

These are my newest photos captured at 7:00AM Central time yesterday. Absolutely stunningly shots! Acquired at 375 feet.
All you need to do is understand the basic principles of photography and how the camera works on your drone. There are many free Youtube videos out there that will help you learn the principles: of shutter speed; aperture; ISO, and how they work together to produce the best images/videos. No worries, you'll get there! Just keep getting out there and practicing.

All you need to do is understand the basic principles of photography and how the camera works on your drone. There are many free Youtube videos out there that will help you learn the principles: of shutter speed; aperture; ISO, and how they work together to produce the best images/videos. No worries, you'll get there! Just keep getting out there and practicing.
Yea, that 4 the advice and I agree with your advice, but sadly, I'm selling my mavic 3. I can't deal with remote id. I don't like and can't deal with that level of privacy invasion.

Yea, that 4 the advice and I agree with your advice, but sadly, I'm selling my mavic 3. I can't deal with remote id.
I can't deal with remote id. I don't like and can't deal with that level of privacy invasion.
I have read the several posts you have made on this but persaonally think you need to rethink that. Espcailly if you enjoy flying a drone.

Unfortunately living in the US is associated with your being tracked all the time by various governments, advertisers, wherever you go on the internet, etc. It is a hopeless and foolish thought that you could avoid being tracked. Just deal with reality of living in these times. No one really gives a hoot about where you are flying if you obey the rules.

Yea, that 4 the advice and I agree with your advice, but sadly, I'm selling my mavic 3. I can't deal with remote id. I don't like and can't deal with that level of privacy invasion.
That's a bit of a silly response. If you own a phone, you are being tracked far more than you could possibly imagine, and far more than your drone is doing. Same thing when you get on your computer. If you have issues with privacy you had better sell the computer and your phone.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
That's a bit of a silly response. If you own a phone, you are being tracked far more than you could possibly imagine, and far more than your drone is doing. Same thing when you get on your computer. If you have issues with privacy you had better sell the computer and your phone.
Not to be hard on you but if you are living in the 21st century you are being tracked the heck out of by everything and every one.

Let's get back on topic gents

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
This thread keeps going off-topic so - it is now closed

1669408653952.png

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads