DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic air 2 replacement?

Maverick88

Reactions
So it finally happened. Crashed my drone into a pole and hoping that DJI refresh warranty comes in handy.

I have heard dji can be difficult tho. Anyone have experience dealing with DJI when it comes to replacing mavic air 2 from Dji directly??

Any and all info is helpful! Thanks ?

I used Refresh to replace a Mavic Air, process was faultless & I had my replacement (which was new, not a refurb) within 10 days of sending the original in

Reactions: Maverick88
File a claim, pay $69, send in your broken drone with prepaid shipping label. You’ll have a new drone in no time. They are really quite efficient on the turnaround, mine took less than 7 days. DJI has repair shop near you.

If you don’t send it in, does that mean you’ll do the repair yourself?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your crash. What happened? I sent a battery in that would not charge and the replacement is arriving today. I do have the refresh on my drone, but hopefully will not have to use it. I am in California and there is a DJI store in Cerritos California which makes it convenient for replacement parts or drones. Good luck

Reactions: Maverick88
Sorry to hear about your crash. What happened? I sent a battery in that would not charge and the replacement is arriving today. I do have the refresh on my drone, but hopefully will not have to use it. I am in California and there is a DJI store in Cerritos California which makes it convenient for replacement parts or drones. Good luck

Thank you for saying so, I hadn't considered that. I'm on the phone with them now. Hopefully I can just drop it off. I live in LA so it's easier.

** Update **

Just called the DJI store. Unfortunately I can't drop it off, has to be done by mail. But they said it's pretty quick so hopefully I'll get back in a week or so.

I'm going to have to brush up on my DaVinci Resolve editing skills and continue to study for 107 test.

Thank you everyone for your input/concern. I'm just happy I had the foresight to get the refresh warranty when I got the drone. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina