DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 DJI Mavic Air 2 , Year 2021

This was great, I really like how you use the Cover Song , that just might be brilliant.
I am looking forward to seeing more of your work, very clean and what other music you might bring to the table.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Reactions: a1r_m0ses_b
Hello everybody and happy new year.
This is my first video for 2021.
Hope you enjoy it.

I really liked your video. I noted a lots of "rising" scenes, which are always nice to see the "reveal." The duration of the clips were exactly right. The scenery itself was beautiful. Great flying, circling, editing, music selection, etc. I DID enjoy it. Bravo!

I really liked your video. I noted a lots of "rising" scenes, which are always nice to see the "reveal." The duration of the clips were exactly right. The scenery itself was beautiful. Great flying, circling, editing, music selection, etc. I DID enjoy it. Bravo!
I appreciate Dale.Many thanks.

Hello everybody and happy new year.
This is my first video for 2021.
Hope you enjoy it.

I really liked your video for all reasons given previously. I also like the way you used the transitions to suit the scene and the beat of the music, that makes the differentiate between a professional and an amateur. I used that method for years when editing my wedding videos and it set me a[part from the rest.

Very nice video. And I too liked it for the various reasons given previously. Music, transitions, reveals and such are excellent. I haven't been out to put a bird in the air for a month or better since its winter and been rather grey and cold but, this is inspiring me to just suck it up, put on some warm clothes and get out to fly a bit.

I really liked your video for all reasons given previously. I also like the way you used the transitions to suit the scene and the beat of the music, that makes the differentiate between a professional and an amateur. I used that method for years when editing my wedding videos and it set me a[part from the rest.
Τhank you very much for your kind words davemorts.
I am only a hobbyist and i am trying my best .

Reactions: davemorts
Very nice video. And I too liked it for the various reasons given previously. Music, transitions, reveals and such are excellent. I haven't been out to put a bird in the air for a month or better since its winter and been rather grey and cold but, this is inspiring me to just suck it up, put on some warm clothes and get out to fly a bit.
Thank you Bradflo69.
Put your warmest clothes and go out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone