DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air Amazing Drone

TorontoAir

Reactions
Beautiful day in the Air with Mavic Air. Whitby Ontario. Camera settings, Photo HDR, 16.9, balance auto, Style Landscape, color normal, Image format RAW, Using grids. Drone sensors and gimbal calibrated prior with DJI Assistant 2. No edits to the image except adding water mark.DJI_0184.copy.jpg

Very nice! Do you normally use the internal HDR option or do a multi-exposure AEB and compile them after?

Very nice! Do you normally use the internal HDR option or do a multi-exposure AEB and compile them after?
I have played with multi exposure and multi images but i think i've found my key settings. I have a second Air and will be changing that one up to completely different camera settings and do side by side photography and start posting results. This drone is amazing and photography, videography yet to be unlocked. Many guys have found what it can do and others say my drone is no good i need to return it. The returns they have no idea what 4K really is. Funny but worth watching some of the comments in large mavic air groups.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857