DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mavic air charger

FredFulf

Reactions
HI all,

I am wanting to start using my Mavic Air 1 again but have lost my charger. DJI no longer sell the charger I need, does anyone know a reliable place to get one? I have tried Ebay twice and both times have been sent a Mavic air 2 charger that was listed as a mavic air 1 charger.
It is a little frustrating that DJI insist on using different cables for every product they offer...

Thanks

Reactions: hiflyer201
Check eBay

Something I’ve noticed. The air charger looks very similar to the one used on the Mavic 2 series aircraft. The difference is a slot in the Air charger that the Mavic 2 charger doesn’t have. Could you not cut a slot in the Mavic 2 charger and make that work? Just a thought.

Reactions: hiflyer201
HI all,

I am wanting to start using my Mavic Air 1 again but have lost my charger. DJI no longer sell the charger I need, does anyone know a reliable place to get one? I have tried Ebay twice and both times have been sent a Mavic air 2 charger that was listed as a mavic air 1 charger.
It is a little frustrating that DJI insist on using different cables for every product they offer...

Thanks
Still using mine but some member must have one

Sorry for the late reply but I only check in once a week. I have several for free but you are in the UK and postage would be a killer. Also the 4 battery serial charger is 110V and you would need a converter. On care charger is for a single battery and the other serially charges up to 4 batteries.

Attachments

• 20240525_095259.jpg
    20240525_095259.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB