DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mavic air drone part remote control button board

Reactions
Hi Guys! Hope iam posting this in right place.
Iam wondering if there is anyone out there that knows we're to by the plate we're the usb charging port is attached on in the controller for mavic air.
Cheers
Magnus

Hi Guys! Hope iam posting this in right place.
Iam wondering if there is anyone out there that knows we're to by the plate we're the usb charging port is attached on in the controller for mavic air.
Cheers
Magnus
You mean the board? Please explain what plate you are referring to
Also
Welcome to the forum!

Hi! And thanx:)
Inside the controller there is a board,, with the buttons and the stupid charger port attached on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828-185320_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828-185320_Gallery.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 40
Thank You
So i have that part for the mavic pro called the "Mavic RC button board" however it does not work for the Air. Also it is not available for purchase from the dji parts dealer portal(not sure why)
Being i do not have access to that part from DJI if you don't mind a used one i can strip it from the Mavic air graveyard. All yours for $15 shipped pm if interested

Reactions: Iwide0pen
Hi! Yes it seems like its impossible to get that board for the mavic air,,
I don't mind a used one,, just as long the charger port is ok. So I would like to buy it from you,,
Cheers
Magnus

If it's the charge port, that can be replaced, you just need a very fine tipped soldering iron, or someone that does cellphone repair. When I broke mine, I replaced it with a standard micro USB socket and use the bottom port to connect my phone.

It's the charge port,, yes I know it's possible to make the change by replace it,, but iam lazy:) but thanx anyway.

Thank You
So i have that part for the mavic pro called the "Mavic RC button board" however it does not work for the Air. Also it is not available for purchase from the dji parts dealer portal(not sure why)
Being i do not have access to that part from DJI if you don't mind a used one i can strip it from the Mavic air graveyard. All yours for $15 shipped pm if interested
Hi iam wery interested,,:)

Thank You
I’m looking for a “ Mavic RC Button Board” also. Would u have another used one to spare for purchase?

Reactions: DDS
That would work thanks to the full A port. If it weren't for that, you'd be screwed or looking to make a custom crossover cable.

That would work thanks to the full A port. If it weren't for that, you'd be screwed or looking to make a custom crossover cable.
Idid bought a control with a broken usb port,, a friend that works with soldering did put a new micro USB port in it.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirjhara