DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air & my flight kit :)

LOL I love the "remove before flight" ribbon. I just ordered a couple of key-chains with that and am trying to figure out how best to connect it to the cover. It's not quite muscle memory yet for me to remember to remove the cover. Looks like you drilled a hole for it. is it just a knot in the back?

What's your antenna set up? It looks like you have helical antennas on your transmitter. Where did you get them? Did you install them yourself? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm very interested and would like how to get helical antennas on my remote. Thanks!

Reactions: Misand
Sorry to answer now late and sorry if the wording is strange because i only write through google translation :) .

I get them range extenders : https://www.banggood.com/Remote-Control-Modified-16DBi-Circular-Polarization-Antenna-For-DJI-MAVIC-SPARK-PHANTOM-344PRO-p-1213459.html?rmmds=myorder&ID=224532002&cur_warehouse=CN I found the montage info in youtube :
This man had already carried out the remote sensing tests with these antennas .He has several videos of them.
The extenders on the sticks I made old rc remote controls sticks .I drilled 2.7mm holes on DJI sticks and cut 3.0mm threads .
The "remove before flight" ribbon, yes I drilled holes. However, I drilled holes, in the cell outside the lens ( I had to make it because me too not quite muscle memory yet for remember to remove the cover :) ) .

Reactions: MavProNoob
Sorry to answer now late and sorry if the wording is strange because i only write through google translation :) .

I get them range extenders : https://www.banggood.com/Remote-Control-Modified-16DBi-Circular-Polarization-Antenna-For-DJI-MAVIC-SPARK-PHANTOM-344PRO-p-1213459.html?rmmds=myorder&ID=224532002&cur_warehouse=CN I found the montage info in youtube :
This man had already carried out the remote sensing tests with these antennas .He has several videos of them.
The extenders on the sticks I made old rc remote controls sticks .I drilled 2.7mm holes on DJI sticks and cut 3.0mm threads .
The "remove before flight" ribbon, yes I drilled holes. However, I drilled holes, in the cell outside the lens ( I had to make it because me too not quite muscle memory yet for remember to remove the cover :) ) .
Thanks for the info! I've been looking at a model made by 4-Hawks, I've heard lots of great things about that brand. I just don't know if I'm ready to void my warranty in order to install it. Do yours give a noticeable increase in range and fpv quality?

This man flew with them 6 kilometers ( 19 685.0394 feet ) and excellent communication, I don't know more about these antennas

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock