DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic air rc controller usb in put!

Oğuzhan

Reactions
Hello there. I want to use drone as a vr with my phone. But I did not. I did not see my phone because I connected it with the usb input on the remote. How can I do it. Is the usb entry on the control only for tablet?1524826185914.jpeg1524826955901.jpeg

Probably a setting on your phone or having to give the app permission to use USB.
Also try another usb cable.

yes, swipe down, usb permissions.. select there....
Or, seetings, app manager, Dji go, clear all defaults, reboot and start again..

My Samsung Galaxy S8 just recently updated and ever since the update I cannot connect to my DJI mavic air. I uninstalled the DJI go 4 app and reinstalled it login with my previous credentials, all my flight information came up and all my previous flights and all my information however when I try to connect to my DJI mavic air not only does the app show that I have a phantom 4 but it always gets hung up on the RC plug in and hook up part of the connect to aircraft using wire connection part. I've been going through all the forms call DJI but they're closed today my USB debugging is on and I'm connected with USB file transfer but nothing restarted everything uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no luck. Even grabbed my Samsung e-tab that I have used previously to fly with and now that won't connect either.

Try going into settings, applications, Go4, clear defaults, and try again.

View media item 1814View media item 1813
So this is what was happening when I was trying to connect to my RC with my phone which I have connected for a total of 6 hours of flight time prior to this issue. I ended up talking with DJI today over the phone and they had me uninstall the app and then reinstall the app and after entering my DJI credentials they had me connect to my mavic air using the Wi-Fi connection.

After successfully connecting with Wi-Fi I was able to take off and land using my phone as a controller after I turned the Drone off and restarted my phone I was then able to open up the DJI app and connect back to my remote controller using my phone this is solved my issue.

I hope this information helps somebody else

Reactions: nitishsha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet