DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air Repair

mavica_88

Reactions
Hi there,

I am new to this forum and need some help with repairing my Mavic Air. I bought my craft a couple months go. I am such a noob that I broke my rear right arm axis while flying it. The entire arm and motor is alright except the axis. Would anyone be able to share some solutions that would help with getting my craft back to 100%. I didn't purchase the care refresh.

Attachments

• IMG_9277.jpg
    IMG_9277.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9278.jpg
    IMG_9278.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 65
Are you in the USA? Are you looking to do a self-repair or have it fixed for you?

I fix Mavics every day.

Hi Thunderdrones! I need your help too. Have to buy front and rear left legs and rear left foot. Do you have them to sell? I live in Brazil but if you can't send to me here I have relatives living in Florida and you could send there. Thanks20180429_141757.jpg

Hi Thunderdrones! I need your help too. Have to buy front and rear left legs and rear left foot. Do you have them to sell? I live in Brazil but if you can't send to me here I have relatives living in Florida and you could send there. ThanksView attachment 37122
All spare parts are now listed in the DJI store

I'm sorry but I didn't find what I need in the dji website. I need the actual legs and motors and rear right foot but found only accessories. Are you sure they sell spare parts?
I was sure I saw a full list of spares earlier this week, but can’t find it now! I’ll keep looking!

Can someone tell me what this part is called? I am planning to buy the black plastic component.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    60.2 KB · Views: 41
A couple of weeks ago when doing a roof inspection, I went up to 94' and as going toward my roof it hit a limb. Checking my data, it showed a compass failure and it was at 64'.
Down it went and a really messed up. That day I contracted Droneted, who fixed my P4 at one time. Shipped off that day. Under warrenty, but knowing DJI it would take a month.
Got it back about a week ago and have given it a full test.
The camera is perfect. I always had a problem with shaky video and always having to edit my photos. The error is 0. Compass very good. It is now a much better drone.
Thanks, Ted.

Are you in the USA? Are you looking to do a self-repair or have it fixed for you?

I fix Mavics every day.
Thunderdrone. I am in california and need the same right rear arm
repaired . What do i need to do to get it repaired asap by you and est of cost?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403