DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air waste of signal

renzo49

Reactions
Hallo
I bought a Dji Mavic Air and I'm flying in Portugal. I would like to know if somune can halp me to resolve a problem.
During the fly when I'm filming with my drone appear the warning sign " attention lost of signal " even if my distance is not more than 100 mt. the IMU calibration is OK .
I sow some distance test with the mavic air beyond 1 mile without lose the signal. Have I to do more calibration? Haw many satellites are necessary to fly in safety mode?
Thank you

Hallo
I bought a Dji Mavic Air and I'm flying in Portugal. I would like to know if somune can halp me to resolve a problem.
During the fly when I'm filming with my drone appear the warning sign " attention lost of signal " even if my distance is not more than 100 mt. the IMU calibration is OK .
I sow some distance test with the mavic air beyond 1 mile without lose the signal. Have I to do more calibration? Haw many satellites are necessary to fly in safety mode?
Thank you
I also have a Mavic Air and had some issues from time to time with its signal strength. In all of the cases, rearranging my remote control and antennae resulted in a better signal:

signal-mavic-air.png

Reactions: SixStringer1000
You are also in CE mode which doesn’t help. If you have an android device you can easily force it in to FCC mode which will help enormously.

You don’t need to fly with the Android device. Just need it for a couple of minutes to spoof the location.

Hello,

Where are you flying? Open Space? Or with trees and such? That could be the problem also. Try to put a custome channel on it instead of the Auto option.

Ou este em Português do Brasil :)

"

Switch to FCC mode you'll be good to go.

Outside of North America the drone defaults to CE mode which dramatically reduces range. If you have an android device you can very easily switch it, you can do it with an Apple device too there is just an extra step.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111