DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic isn't going faster than 6kmh

Dji pixels

Reactions
Hey guys. Dji mavic fans.

Sorry for this dom question.. But I try everything and I can't find a solution for speed it up.
Laatste 2 days it only goes in gps mode/normal mode. It only goes 6kmh max. Speed.

I try to change de button for sport I get 64kmh as expected but if I turn back again for "p" mode is only going 6kmh.

Does somebody know how to solve it?

Thanks a lot. Sorry if it is in de wrong space

Do you still have the drone set to beginner mode? If you have not changed that then it will fly that slow.

Rob

Ha I should have read that you had full speed in sports mode.
I think the problem is that you have the Exponential settings dialed up too high and possibly have the Gains and Sensitivity set too low. Check those settings and see what you have them set to.

Rob

Ha I should have read that you had full speed in sports mode.
I think the problem is that you have the Exponential settings dialed up too high and possibly have the Gains and Sensitivity set too low. Check those settings and see what you have them set to.

Rob
I'm gonna try this tomorrow (here is about 00:21) thanks a lot for the fast response. I will check that and let it know.
So far as I know I did reset de exponential this afternoon. And it didn't work.

I reset the settings and it didn't changed. I tried to calibrate de sensors right now. And I'm going to try again fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78