DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic mini chrash and care refresh

Nnoel

Reactions
Hi, im new with drones.
After few flights i chrashed my drones intro a tree, besause wind. And gimble dosent work corect. To fix this is about 200 euros in the store.
After the chrash a saw on internet about Care refresh.
My question is, can i make video for dji care refresh verification with frends drone? i thing to swich (insensibly) the drone after filming the Qcode on drones ant the rest to make with frends drone. I hope you understadt what i mean. thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Capt KO and WoodMan
Because If I understand you right it wouldn't be thing right thing to do for just one thing. Your new and will find the majority of the members here do not like dishonesty.

Hi, im new with drones.
After few flights i chrashed my drones intro a tree, besause wind. And gimble dosent work corect. To fix this is about 200 euros in the store.
After the chrash a saw on internet about Care refresh.
My question is, can i make video for dji care refresh verification with frends drone? i thing to swich (insensibly) the drone after filming the Qcode on drones ant the rest to make with frends drone. I hope you understadt what i mean. thanks.
It's called insurance fraud. Aside from being unethical, it's against the law.

do you think that maybe we're all mis-understanding what it is that I'm pretty sure I think he said??

• Haha
Reactions: Capt KO
do you think that maybe we're all mis-understanding what it is that I'm pretty sure I think he said??
No I think we know what he said or he would have responded .

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Go for it. DJI will take your money, you'll put in a claim, DJI will check *your* drone logs and see what you've done. The timestamps in the logs will pre-date the Care Refresh start date and you've wasted your money.

Reactions: Capt KO and tino.v
When DJI gets the crashed mini, the jig is up. Logs don’t lie. They will know when you crashed and afterwards bought Care. Ouch, even hurts my conscience from here.

Come back, with the logs, if you want to find out more about Why you crashed. Maybe keep you from repeating the mistakes. Buy Care Refresh “Before” you crash next time. Then, It works. It would still pay to open a repair ticket with DJI for a ‘no cost’ estimate. Might be pleasantly surprised. Legally

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying