DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini DJI Mavic Mini: GoPro To Drone Transition

Amckim2084

Reactions
I went out to Thousand Hills State Park to fly my DJI Mavic Mini. I also wanted to experiment with GoPro to drone transitions and I think it turned out pretty awesome. I transition from GoPro to drone at the beginning and then at the end I transition back from drone to GoPro. Enjoy the video!!!

I went out to Thousand Hills State Park to fly my DJI Mavic Mini. I also wanted to experiment with GoPro to drone transitions and I think it turned out pretty awesome. I transition from GoPro to drone at the beginning and then at the end I transition back from drone to GoPro. Enjoy the video!!!

That was pretty awesome.

Reactions: Amckim2084
I like the transitions Thumbswayup Smoothly done and difficult to spot the switch between cameras.

Reactions: Amckim2084
I like the transitions Thumbswayup Smoothly done and difficult to spot the switch between cameras.
Thanks. I didn’t even have to feather it. I surprised myself though. I hit the tree once and hit the twigs another time. Thought I had nothing good to work with by the time I got home lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61