DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Mini leaked - i guess we will get a drone in 2019 after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeeegerman

Reactions
With the event coming up on the 13th, people are getting excited, but i don't think we will see a drone on the 13th.

I do believe however that we will see this DJI Mavic Mini this year before the holiday shopping season.

What do you guys think? I guess it'll replace the now Out of Stock Sparks.

With the event coming up on the 13th, people are getting excited, but i don't think we will see a drone on the 13th.

I do believe however that we will see this DJI Mavic Mini this year before the holiday shopping season.

One can hope.
But the complete Ossimo 3 instruction book was leaked as well.

Looks like that could be a camera and gimble that may retract into the drone body. That way you would not need a gimble cover and it would be better protected and fit easily in a case. If that is not how it works, you heard it here first so I claim copyright to any such camera gimble device in the future that would retract up into the body of the drone or camera housing. I am prepared to license this idea for the right price. :)

Without knowing more about its capabilities, my first thoughts are why not just keep my Mavic Air.

I truly was hoping that DJI's next release would be a return to the Phantom Series. I had high hopes of the Phantom 5 with interchangeable lenses.

Fake, the leak of this is a well known DJI faker. It looks crap, it is totally out of line with everything else DJI make in terms of design and build.
I hope you're right, because I couldnt for the life of me think why DJI would back peddle on their product...

This definitely has to be an early prototype. I even wonder if the 2-cell battery configuration is simply a temporary mock-up per supply for DJI to test fly the model..

But really, I ask myself, is there room in the market (and DJI range) for another compact flyer? Could this mean the potential end of production for the Air or even the Spark...? Or is it that DJI (like a lot of other tech manufacturers) are rationalizing their product range ie there'll just be the Mavic, Phantom(?) and Inspire ranges?⁰

This definitely has to be an early prototype. I even wonder if the 2-cell battery configuration is simply a temporary mock-up per supply for DJI to test fly the model..

But really, I ask myself, is there room in the market (and DJI range) for another compact flyer? Could this mean the potential end of production for the Air or even the Spark...? Or is it that DJI (like a lot of other tech manufacturers) are rationalizing their product range ie there'll just be the Mavic, Phantom(?) and Inspire ranges?⁰
No, its simply fake news. The originator is a serial DJI fake news creator

Looks at thumbnail of YT video, sees grown man with eyes and mouth wide open typical of every cringe video on YT, yeah no thanks not clicking. Don't promote that **** guys.

CLICK BAIT

I'd be very interested to see how this all pans out. Could circumvent some drone regulations due to its decreased weight.

Yeah,The Rachel said it on MSNBC......
Must be twu....
3cb2yw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Flycaster
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member