DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Mini Problems

liverpool123

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Can anybody please help me? I am new to this forum.

I bought a DJI Mavic Mini last summer and its been great fun and working fine. Just after Christmas it stopped working. It kept saying there was no GPRS signal, no matter where I went to fly it. It then came up with an error code 30008. I tried taking off indoors and it would try and raise itself from the floor and then almost flip to the right and just sit there. I sent into the engineers at DJI in Holland. They said that it was working absolutely fine and sent it back.

This morning I turned it back on and, once again, it's saying no GPRS signal. The propellers spin fine but it won't take off. How come they said it worked fine but doesn't for me? I am so utterly perplexed by this. Does anybody have any ideas please? I did have to put new propellers on before it all went wrong - could it be an issue that I have put them on wrong? I believe I put them on correctly as there only seems to be one way of doing it, that I can see.

When I found out that DJI had stated that there was nothing wrong with the drone I managed to find a drone doctor online; he said that there could have been a problem with the firmware but DJI aren't admitting that, and that they would sort that, say there was no problem, and send it back to me. I was hoping that would be the case, and that it would work fine once I got t back but no!

Can anybody please advise me on this.

Many thanks.

Check the props are on the correct motors.
Check the controller stick mode is what you think it should be.

Attachments

• mini props.jpg
    mini props.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi Guys,

I bought a DJI Mavic Mini last summer and its been great fun and working fine. Just after Christmas it stopped working. It kept saying there was no GPRS signal, no matter where I went to fly it. It then came up with an error code 30008. I tried taking off indoors and it would try and raise itself from the floor and then almost flip to the right and just sit there. I sent into the engineers at DJI in Holland. They said that it was working absolutely fine and sent it back.

This morning I turned it back on and, once again, it's saying no GPRS signal. The propellers spin fine but it won't take off. How come they said it worked fine but doesn't for me? I am so utterly perplexed by this. Does anybody have any ideas please? I did have to put new propellers on before it all went wrong - could it be an issue that I have put them on wrong? I believe I put them on correctly as there only seems to be one way of doing it, that I can see.

When I found out that DJI had stated that there was nothing wrong with the drone I managed to find a drone doctor online; he said that there could have been a problem with the firmware but DJI aren't admitting that, and that they would sort that, say there was no problem, and send it back to me. I was hoping that would be the case, and that it would work fine once I got t back but no!

Many thanks.
Check the props are on the correct motors.
Check the controller stick mode is what you think it should be.
Thanks mate. I've just done that and it works! I guess I should have looked and noted that the propellers are different and need putting on the right way!

Reactions: Thomas B
Be careful not to cross thread the screws when refitting the blades to the correct motors, try to hold the bottom of the blade's hub flat to the surface of the motor and use the hub's hole as a perpendicular guide.

Reactions: liverpool123
Hi Guys,

Many thanks.
Have you tried it away from home, we had a problem where I live with some idiot with a GPS blocker block local gps signal for fun he said.

Have you tried it away from home, we had a problem where I live with some idiot with a GPS blocker block local gps signal for fun he said.

He should be reported to both the CAA and police. What he is doing is extremely dangerous not to mention illegal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman