DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic model based on serial number check

usefur

Reactions
Good day! Is there any solution to check a bunch of serial numbers to find their models? I have many serial numbers for DJI Mavic 3, 3T, Fly More combo, etc. Basically, I need to know something like this:
SERIAL_NUMBER_1 - DJI Mavic 3 Fly more combo
SERIAL_NUMBER_2 - DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise

Is there any way to check this info online (even an API call is acceptable)?
Thanks

What do you want to do?

I doubt that you could differentiate between a Mini 3 Pro that was sold as just ( a drone, controller and battery) and a Mini 3 Pro that came as part of a DJI supplied fly-more package but, if you know the date of purchase and the order in which you first used each drone, you should be able to separate them.

I am on the wrong computer to check properly but from a quick scan of some logs on this computer the first 3 or perhaps 4 characters in the drone's serial number are unique to the model e.g.
P3-Adv/Pro = 03Z, Mavic 2 zoom = 0M6, Mavic 2 Pro = 163, Mavic Mini = 1SC, Mini 2 = 3NZ or 3NZC.
I am not sure in the "C" in the serial number of the Mini 2 is correct, I have only looked at 4 Mini 2 flight logs.

If the drone serial numbers are missing in flight logs, look at the camera's serial number and or perhaps the "SERIAL.flightController" column in the PhantomHelp csv.

I will check later on another computer that has a better library of flight logs.

In the Phantomhelp csv of the flight log there is a column entitled "OSD.droneType" that lists the drones type/model.
Similarly if you upload logs to Airdata the front page of each log lists, from memory, the drone's model.

If the logs are all Fly app logs then the Fly App can also sort/display the logs by the individual drones BUT the App ONLY displays the logs created using the current DJI account.
If you have several DJI accounts then you would need to log in and out of each account one by one.

Just type whatever question you have into your AI powered browser and you'll get an answer.

For example, this site came up: https://www.casa.gov.au/drones/regi...r-serial-number#Whenrecordingyourserialnumber

There are many places where you can get various results including the FAA remote ID Declaration of Compliance which lists the valid serial number ranges for each DJI drone model which is compliant.

Remote ID Declaration of Compliance
Declaration For: Unmanned Aircraft
Make:
DJI
Model:
Mavic 3
FCC Identifier:
SS3-L2P2104
Serial #: 1581F45T000000000000 - 1581F45TFFFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
P3-Adv/Pro = 03Z, Mavic 2 zoom = 0M6, Mavic 2 Pro = 163, Mavic Mini = 1SC, Mini 2 = 3NZ or 3NZC.
In the following those with "?" I am uncertain about as I have only a few logs
Air 3 = 1581F6N8 ?, Avata =1581F4QW ?, FPV = 37QB ?, Mavic 2 enterprise ADV = 4GCCK ?
Mavic Pro = 08RD, Mavic Air = OK1, Mavic 3 =1581F4, Mavic 3 Classic =1581F67P ?, Mavic 3 Pro =1581F67Q ?, Air 2S = 3YT, MIni 2 SE = 6C5, Mini 3 =687,

Oddities
Mini 3 Pro =1581F4XF and, in one drone 1581F6L5
Mavic mini = 1SC as above and, in one drone, 1SD.
Mini 2 = 3NZ as above AND, in several drones, 5FS .
Mavic air 2 = 1WNBH3 ? AND 3N3.
Mini SE =4AE AND, in several drones 4DT

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas