DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Help Cards in Visio and PDF formats

cjlove72

Reactions
Hi all,

I got my DJI Mavic last week and I'm loving it, but as a first time drone user I was rather overwhelmed with the amount of information to absorb before and during flight, so I put together a couple of "Help Cards" using some of the excellent pre-flight checklists I've seen on this forum and and also the layout diagrams from the DJI Mavic Pro User Guide.

I thought I'd share these with the forum in case anyone else would like to use them as well.

I've created the cards in Microsoft Visio so they should be fairly easy for anyone to modify to add/remove whatever they want or resize to suit their needs etc. (assuming you have the software of course).

I've printed them off, folded each sheet in half, cut them to size and then laminated them and they now sit in my drone bag ready for use. I think they look great...as well as being a useful (and safe!) reminder when I'm out and about and eager to get the Mavic up the air :)

I've created a PDF version of the cards as well. Both the Visio and PDF documents can be downloaded here:

Dropbox - DJI Mavic Pro Help Cards

Cheers,

Chris

EDIT: There is now a v0.3 in the above Dropbox folder with an additional page containing calibration setting locations and some other useful info that Reddit user /u/slr001 suggested :)

Last edited:
Outstanding.

Thank you

I have already noticed a couple of small mistakes, so I've updated both files with minor changes.

Happy to create additional cards in the same style if anyone supplies me with the source info...in fact I might start going through the User Manual and see what else I can re-use :)

Reactions: HTXflyer
Hi all,

I got my DJI Mavic last week and I'm loving it, but as a first time drone user I was rather overwhelmed with the amount of information to absorb before and during flight, so I put together a couple of "Help Cards" using some of the excellent pre-flight checklists I've seen on this forum and and also the layout diagrams from the DJI Mavic Pro User Guide.

I thought I'd share these with the forum in case anyone else would like to use them as well.

I've created the cards in Microsoft Visio so they should be fairly easy for anyone to modify to add/remove whatever they want or resize to suit their needs etc. (assuming you have the software of course).

I've printed them off, folded each sheet in half, cut them to size and then laminated them and they now sit in my drone bag ready for use. I think they look great...as well as being a useful (and safe!) reminder when I'm out and about and eager to get the Mavic up the air :)

I've created a PDF version of the cards as well. Both the Visio and PDF documents can be downloaded here:

Dropbox - DJI Mavic Pro Help Cards

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks ... much appreciated.

Thank You for making the cards.... But for my old eyes, even with my glasses on they are to small :(

Thank You for making the cards.... But for my old eyes, even with my glasses on they are to small :(

Hi skypros,

I have updated both files to contain some larger versions of each page. This size doesn't fit in my camera bag (hence the reason I made them small), but they should make them easier to read for some!

Download from Dropbox - DJI Mavic Pro Help Cards again and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Reactions: grizzard
Hi skypros,

I have updated both files to contain some larger versions of each page. This size doesn't fit in my camera bag (hence the reason I made them small), but they should make them easier to read for some!

Download from Dropbox - DJI Mavic Pro Help Cards again and let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Just got my Mavic Pro and was going to build this kind of aid. Thanks for saving me lots of time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair