DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mini 2 Fcc hack

Hi folks,
I've tried the free app Mavic air 2 fcc 1.0.0.apk on my Mini 2 and seems to work well.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this free app with the recent new firmware release V01.04.0000. (Which will not let you roll back).

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, is think I have tried it and it seems to work, well the graph changes the 90db level at least. As for the actual boost in signal I am yet to test.

Thanks for the replies. I'm holding off with the firmware update but good to know the app still works if needed.

Still cautious on the new firmware from the reports.

Waiting for my first drone to arrive in the next day or two and cant wait to have a play with it. One thing I haven't asked the seller if the firmware has been updated to V01.04.0000 (Its second hand). I see there is no roll back, has DJI ever made it impossible to roll back firmware before?

Has anyone had any success with Litchi on the latest firmware and enabling FCC?

I watched this YT vid released a couple of days ago with a guy doing a comparison between CE and FCC with Litchi and firmware V01.04.0000, I wish he put a tutorial first (I've seen some people just press "cancel" when it loads up). Go about 6 mins in and you see the difference in signal at 4000m.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada