DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mini 2 stuck on tree in Roma

Colorgreen

Reactions
Hi, because of night during flying, i flew into tree. I would need like 10m stick or some ladder or idk... Is someone from Rome and can help or suggest what to do here? Maybe is there some local service that can help me, aby Phone numer?

Hi, because of night during flying, i flew into tree. I would need like 10m stick or some ladder or idk... Is someone from Rome and can help or suggest what to do here? Maybe is there some local service that can help me, aby Phone numer?
in the UK you can buy a retractable carbon rod used by many as a flagpole or fishing rod, mine is 10 meters long extended, cost in the UK about £25. well worth getting one just in case.

Just make sure that you know EXACTLY where it is because once the lights go out it may be blooming difficult to see. My mini got stuck in a tree and I couldn't see it from 4ft away. The only way I could find it was to get the end of a brush shaft into camera shot and then move the end of the brush shaft towards the camera. It was stuck in a fork in a branch.

So sorry for your loss. Hope you had insurance or DJI refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78