DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 2

Who knows. They may reduced the price from the mini now. For the marketing perspective they should not cross the line in order to produce more sales. The reason for DJI to release a new Mini drone is because simple they are making tons of money with it. Why not repeat the same money maker recipe?

Who knows. They may reduced the price from the mini now. For the marketing perspective they should not cross the line in order to produce more sales. The reason for DJI to release a new Mini drone is because simple they are making tons of money with it. Why not repeat the same money maker recipe?

from what i’ve read the mini 2 will have a 4K camera,6 mile range , and a 31 minute flight time but still be under 250 mg.That’s incredible. i figured they’d raise the price at least a little more

I would have to agree. It would make no sense to sell both at the same price point. Unless they end up dropping the price on the MM1. Back when the Spark came out it was something like $399 drone only. Then a year later it was the same price with a controller.

Apple does the same thing al the time.

Spec sheet above looks pretty good if legit.

Planned to buy a MA2 on Black Friday but this Mini 2 has me thinking twice.

I own both, and while I like the Mini for the most part, there is simply no comparison ... even with the new specs on V2. Obviously if the money for the Air 2 is going to break a budget, sure, the Mini 2 is a worthy "low-cost" alternative. Otherwise, go for the Air 2 on BF ... or wait for the Air 3 and the inevitable price drop on the Air 2. :)

Reactions: GarthH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom