DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 available starting August of 2022

deanbush

Reactions
I assume that many of you have already noticed yesterday at dji.com that the DJI Mini 3 Pro will not be available until August 2022. I suppose that other retail outlets won't be selling them until after that date; that is left to be seen. Maybe outlets such as dronenerds.com will be supplied with the Mini 3 Pro before DJI begins selling them. I doubt that myself.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 2.59.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 2.59.52 PM.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 8
It's not a release date, it's estimated shipping time for the currently selected product in your region based on current stock and orders of the DJI Store itself. Drone only shows July for me. Some local retailers will have some with remote in a couple of days.

Last edited:
I ordered from Amazon US sue to have vouchers to use up - they show it as being available from June 29.

However, on the DJI UK site.......
Standard Drone : Ship within 5 business day, expected arrive date: 22/05/2022
Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC : Ship within 20 business day, expected arrive date: 14/06/2022

I assume that many of you have already noticed yesterday at dji.com that the DJI Mini 3 Pro will not be available until August 2022. I suppose that other retail outlets won't be selling them until after that date; that is left to be seen. Maybe outlets such as dronenerds.com will be supplied with the Mini 3 Pro before DJI begins selling them. I doubt that myself.
You are looking at the drone only. The drone only and drone with non-screen controller will be offered in August, however if you are willing to pay for the version that comes with the new screen controller ($908 USD total) availability is within weeks in most markets.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead