DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro fly more kit

It seems, if you have not ordered it within the 1st 15 - 30 mins on 10th May (2 pm GMT+0) you may have to wait to July (continental Europe) now. Or you are lucky and you are going to find an offline seller with some minor stock, I recommend.

Single batteries have no shipping date yet.

Amazon UK have it available from this Sat 21st May.
Ordered this morning, and being shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Better than from DJI, where I ordered on release day, and not expected until mid June.

• Wow
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I ordered on release date and current estimated delivery date is May 29th

Amazon UK have it available from this Sat 21st May.
Ordered this morning, and being shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Better than from DJI, where I ordered on release day, and not expected until mid June.
I ordered from Amazon UK also, release date is Sat yet they can’t deliver till Tues which is odd.

Going away to Holland this Sunday, would have been nice to take extra batteries

got an email from heliguy while at wotk this morning to sat they were in stock 30 minutes later another email to say they were out of stock. wasnt quick enough. i have put a £5 pre order one in with london camera but thats not till early june. cant find stock everywhere

Anyone in the UK who wants a fly more kit.. if you can swallow your principles and cough up £189 then 'camera centre uk' will sell you one.

I caved.

Last edited:
Hahahaha

I’ll join that club also then, I caved too (high five)
Aaaa well.. if the rainforest comes through then ill back the camera centre one.. feel bad getting scalped for £30 but such is life these days (trainers / graphics cards / consoles / drone batteries).

yeah also just ordered it at £189 fing rip off but at least will be tuesday. just missed the deadline for post fuming at that

My 'scalper' £189 fly more kit arrived Saturday, so good there. Amazon is still saying that they are delivering one tomorrow but I have doubts, new orders on amazon are now showing mid June-July for shipping.. will see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998