DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Integra goggles say "Not connected to DJI Fly"

Joe Horn

Reactions
Just added the DJI Integra goggles and RC Motion 2 to my Mini 3 Pro kit, and they all work great together, but the goggles keep displaying this warning message: "Not connected to DJI Fly". Anybody know what this means and how to make that warning go away? Thanks in advance for your help!

I would try to update the goggles or the mc2 using the assistant software to make sure everything is up to date.

Have you tried connecting DJI Fly and then seeing what is being asked for? Sometimes there's a small update outside of the regular device firmware that triggers these messages. Maybe you can post a picture of the warning message. I have all 3 of these and I don't get that message so I'm curious as well.

Have you tried connecting DJI Fly and then seeing what is being asked for? Sometimes there's a small update outside of the regular device firmware that triggers these messages. Maybe you can post a picture of the warning message. I have all 3 of these and I don't get that message so I'm curious as well.
Pardon me for being a newbie, but I don't know HOW to connect to DJI Fly with my setup (Integra, RC Motion 2, and Mini 3 Pro). I do NOT own any kind of smart phone. I *do* have the DJI RC which came with the Mini 3 Pro, but I've been told that I can't use that with the goggles, so I'm at a loss how to get DJI Fly into the mix.

Goggles screen shot attached, with drone hovering just fine but message in lower right.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-09-15-11h40m59s619.jpg
    vlcsnap-2023-09-15-11h40m59s619.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Pardon me for being a newbie, but I don't know HOW to connect to DJI Fly with my setup (Integra, RC Motion 2, and Mini 3 Pro). I do NOT own any kind of smart phone. I *do* have the DJI RC which came with the Mini 3 Pro, but I've been told that I can't use that with the goggles, so I'm at a loss how to get DJI Fly into the mix.

Sure, let me check. In the meantime, if anyone else comes up with any ideas, perhaps they can chime in as well.

Reactions: Joe Horn
Is the MC(2) supported with the Mini3? I suspect the message is because the DJI RC, running DJI Fly, isn't connected to the Mini 3, and what's running on the goggles isn't DJI Fly.

Try using the goggles but fly it with the RC instead of the MC2, and see if the message goes away.

Is the MC(2) supported with the Mini3? I suspect the message is because the DJI RC, running DJI Fly, isn't connected to the Mini 3, and what's running on the goggles isn't DJI Fly.

Try using the goggles but fly it with the RC instead of the MC2, and see if the message goes away.
Yes, both the MC 2 and the Integra goggles are supported with the Mini 3 Pro, and no, the goggles are not supposed to be used with the DJI RC instead of the MC 2. Some folks here have reported being able to do so, but they all say that it's wonky and not suggested. So there's no way that I will intentionally risk my Mini 3 Pro by using it in an unsupported and unreliable way. It's supposed to work with the MC 2 and Integra goggles, and indeed it does, but I still can't make that darn warning message go away. It might be a firmware bug, in which case I'll just have to wait for a bug fix from DJI.

Just FYI, I did set aside the goggles and fly the Mini 3 Pro with just the DJI RC successfully, with no warning message appearing, but when I turned off the DJI RC and powered up the MC2 and goggles, the warning message re-appeared in the goggles. But I will not even attempt to use the goggles with the DJI RC until that combo is DJI supported.

Unfortunately I don't see that message in my Goggles Intregra when I hook everything up. Where in the Goggles do you see the message, is it in the lower right or upper left?

You probably will need to connect your mobile phone with the latest DJI Fly App to your Goggles using the USB-C connector AND the OTG connector adapter and open the Fly app and check your settings in the Profile.

Reactions: Joe Horn
Unfortunately I don't see that message in my Goggles Intregra when I hook everything up. Where in the Goggles do you see the message, is it in the lower right or upper left?

You probably will need to connect your mobile phone with the latest DJI Fly App to your Goggles using the USB-C connector AND the OTG connector adapter and open the Fly app and check your settings in the Profile.
The warning message is in the lower right corner; I posted a screen shot of it above in this thread.

I don't own a cell phone of any kind, but I do have an iPod Touch (Gen 7) which apparently can run the DJI Fly app. So I'll try what you suggest using my iPod Touch while it's connected to the Internet at a wifi hotspot. I'll post the result whether it works or not.

And thanks to everybody for being patient with perhaps the last person on the planet who does not own a cell phone.

EDIT -- THANK YOU to #mavic3usa! After connecting the iPod Touch running DJI Fly to the goggles, then remote, then bird, it finally asked if I wanted to "bind" the new controller. Of course I said yes, and a few moments later all was well, with no more warning messages appearing. YAY! :) Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: mavic3usa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas