DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro fly more kit

If amazon come through tomorrow you are welcome to the scalper set at £189 if you are happy to collect (not opened yet).. will let you know.

Mine was still in Rotterdam too (at 7:34 AM) but DHL says I should receive it by the end of the day (Normandy, France).
Normally it is send by plane via Bratislava ... but not this time, despite the name "express".
Not high hopes, it will come today, so wait for tomorrow (or as the support put it: "Wednesday is also possible!").🤪

I did order last saterday my dji mini 3 and get it to day very quick here in Almere with droneland my flymore combo will be friday

Amazon have just pushed back my 'today' estimate to Saturday.. so if anyone else was hoping for today then you may have a disappointment.
Same here

• Sad
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Amazon have just pushed back my 'today' estimate to Saturday.. so if anyone else was hoping for today then you may have a disappointment.
Same here but this morning received an email stating the drone has been bought forward 10 days from 18th to the 8th June.

It appears that DJI is starting to ship out Fly More Plus Bundles to the USA. I ordered a spare and it has a label as of this morning. As for the Mini 3 Pro w/RC and the Fly More Plus bundle I ordered with it, nothing as of yet.

Just put one up for sale in the classifieds section, its more than retail but less than what I paid for it - ad explains.

Ordered mine on the 10th May at around 2.50pm (UK)

Delivered this morning (26th May) - Can't really grumble at that.

I also ordered the 2-year DJI Refresh... Should I have got a card or something with it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1