DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 DJI Mini 4 Pro Active Track Test

Short Mini 4 Pro active tracking test during a mountain bike trip in the Austrian alps. Sound taken from GoPro Hero 12 video.

Nice, looks like it did a good job keeping you in frame. Were there any obstacles for it to dodge on the other side? Looks like its pretty open tundra up there.

Nice, looks like it did a good job keeping you in frame. Were there any obstacles for it to dodge on the other side? Looks like its pretty open tundra up there.
Well, actually there was not even a single tree around, just a few rocks here and there. I guess the Mini 3 would have done a great job as well, but having the (nearly) 360 degrees obstacle avoidance on the 4 definitely helped me concentrate on the ride instead of constantly looking after the drone.

Reactions: Hands Down
Good job. Thanks for sharing

Now this is one clip I definitely enjoy watching from my arm chair. With my luck I'd be tracking over the edge in a shot 🤣

Nice! I like that it didn't just follow you, but at some point it was slightly ahead of you as well. Good job with the sound. It sounded like the ride was a bit rough.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N