DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI NO Fly Zone

jedimaster43

Reactions
I'm trying to update the no fly zone which I have to do when I want to fly. I get a message that says: "This website does not support Google maps." As a result, I can't fly at all. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

I'm trying to update the no fly zone which I have to do when I want to fly. I get a message that says: "This website does not support Google maps." As a result, I can't fly at all. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

I’m not totally clear on all the details. Are you trying to unlock a NFZ on your computer when you get this error? Could you provide more details please

Reactions: RGO415
I am trying to unlock an NFZ. I put in info and the map turns black andO get a google message stating that the web site can’t use google maps.

I appreciate trying to help. But this is a computer and browser that has worked for six months and with two Mavic’s. Until today. In looking at Google as to what causes this message, it appears that it’s a developer issue or lack of payment for Google Maps. I can access Google Maps for everything else. I have asked DJI support to fix it.

Thanks

I appreciate trying to help. But this is a computer and browser that has worked for six months and with two Mavic’s. Until today. In looking at Google as to what causes this message, it appears that it’s a developer issue or lack of payment for Google Maps. I can access Google Maps for everything else. I have asked DJI support to fix it.

Thanks

Works for me.

Though that does sound like something DJI would do. Let certificates get revoked. Publicly post the master key for all DJI accounts and credit cards in a Github project for 2 years. Forget to pay for some critical API service like Google Maps. Yea seems totally plausable lol

I'm trying to figure this out to. I live in a NFZ, 3 miles to the nearest airport. I've tried using skyward and airmap and get no where. What web site are you going to ? It looks like it's part of the DJI.com website ?

That’s my problem as well. I live in a NFZ and always have to get it authorized. It worked fine until yesterday. It is a DJI site, but they comtract with a third party. If I try to enter the area where I live, I get a blue screen that says developer all over it. If you click on the google notice where it says “ are you the owner of this web site” it gives you all the things that can cause the problem including not paying for google maps. DJI has a lot of problems, but this makes it’s drones worthless. There is no work around that I can find

D

That’s my problem as well. I live in a NFZ and always have to get it authorized. It worked fine until yesterday. It is a DJI site, but they comtract with a third party. If I try to enter the area where I live, I get a blue screen that says developer all over it. If you click on the google notice where it says “ are you the owner of this web site” it gives you all the things that can cause the problem including not paying for google maps. DJI has a lot of problems, but this makes it’s drones worthless. There is no work around that I can find

D

I would take the issue to the DJI official forum and post there.

D

And you are going to this site on a computer right? It doesn’t work on a mobile device

Please keep in mind this is the process to unlock a NFZ with DJI AFTER you get authorization from the correct authorities in your country. DJI isn’t able to give you “authorization” to fly in a NFZ they just unlock the zone so the drone is physically able to fly there.

In the US the process for getting authorization depends on if you are a 107 pilot or 101 recreational pilot.

107 pilots can use apps like KittyHawk or AirMap to submit a LAANC request to fly in controlled airspace.

101 recreational pilots are required to contact ATC and the airport to notify them of their flight operations within 5 miles of an airport.

When one of the above is complete then you can do unlocking process through DJI.

I don’t know enough about the process for other countries to comment on the process for countries other than the US

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive