DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Photo Quality Questions and Shutter Lag

raylewis86

Reactions
2 questions got the Mavic 2 Zoom First I have an appropriate sd card from what I have read: SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC Memory Card Plus SD Adapter up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30. I take photos of moving objects, is it normal for me to press the shutter and it takes like 2 to 3 seconds for it to capture the photo? I owned a Mavic Pro and Phantom 4, although neither for very long, and both seemed to have some sort of lag. What can I do to speed this up? I have tried 2 memory cars, last years iPad and my samsung phone.

2nd, is there any loss in quality if using the burst mode as opposed from single shot?

Will using the RC camera shutter button make it quicker? Will a dedicated device for the drone, optimized based on the link I see here on this message board be all the steps I can take?

Ray

Last edited:
...Will using the RC camera shutter button make it quicker?...
Using the RC camera shutter button should get a quicker response than the button on Go 4. You may still get a lag in Go 4 registering the "click" depending on what kind of latency you are dealing with.

Yes, do not use the app's shutter sound as an indication of when the shutter was actually triggered, it is not really in sync.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre