DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Controller

MTW4518

Reactions
The new Mini 3 is able to use the RC controller and operates under the OcuSync 2.0 programming. Does this mean that other DJI aircraft using OcuSync 2.0 should be compatible with it as well?

Does this mean that other DJI aircraft using OcuSync 2.0 should be compatible with it as well?
No. It only means those models documented by DJI as being compatible are currently compatible.

Reactions: dirkclod
You posted what could be used but can’t find it now 🤷‍♂️

The Mini 3 Pro is the first time I had a controller with a built in screen and it's a revelation in terms of it being simple and quick to get out flying. I am seriously considering a Pro controller for my Mavic 3. On a recent trip I bound my Mini 3 Pro controller to my Mavic 3 because I knew there would be a lot of driving and "oh...stop! let me grab some of THAT" and the RC with it's screen made popping out and catching a few minutes of video or images so much quicker and more simple. Love it.

My point is I was unaware the RC controller was capable of producing the OcuSync 2.0 signal. I figured since it was listed as compatible with OcuSync 3.0 aircraft that is all it was capable of producing

The Mini 3 Pro is the first time I had a controller with a built in screen and it's a revelation in terms of it being simple and quick to get out flying. I am seriously considering a Pro controller for my Mavic 3. On a recent trip I bound my Mini 3 Pro controller to my Mavic 3 because I knew there would be a lot of driving and "oh...stop! let me grab some of THAT" and the RC with it's screen made popping out and catching a few minutes of video or images so much quicker and more simple. Love it.
Why get another when you have one 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: careless
Why get another when you have one 🤷‍♂️
It's the ease of use that struck me and binding back and forth between drones at some location is somehow not too appealing hence considering another controller but this time I think I'd make it the Pro version if I was going to do it. Since I haven't made the order it's easy to say... :)

Reactions: dirkclod
It's the ease of use that struck me and binding back and forth between drones at some location is somehow not too appealing hence considering another controller but this time I think I'd make it the Pro version if I was going to do it. Since I haven't made the order it's easy to say... :)
Well rebinding between drones isn’t that hard is why I asked.

Well rebinding between drones isn’t that hard is why I asked.
I smile, knowing you couldn't quite fathom anyone being that lazy LOL. It's more a matter of time. I fly with three or four drones and swap back and forth regularly and often it's a time crunch so I the time it takes for binding back and forth isn't in the cards.

I smile, knowing you couldn't quite fathom anyone being that lazy LOL. It's more a matter of time. I fly with three or four drones and swap back and forth regularly and often it's a time crunch so I the time it takes for binding back and forth isn't in the cards.
takes me about 10 seconds! lol unless yours is like not working right

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom