Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC & FLY App 1.9.4 update is it released

zAvi

Reactions
Have problems getting update 1.9.4 for DJI RC controller
Iam current using Fly 1.9.1
When I check for a update it tells me I all ready up to date
Has any one else updated there DJI RC controller yet ???

My RC Pro updated Fly to 1.9.4 just fine FWIW. I know it isn't exactly the same controller as your DJI RC.

Reactions: Smooth Rhythm
@zAvi the App update is to add support for the DJI Mini 2 SE ,but the DJI RC controller does not work with the Mini 2 series of drones ,so it would not be necessary for the RC to have that update

@zAvi the App update is to add support for the DJI Mini 2 SE ,but the DJI RC controller does not work with the Mini 2 series of drones ,so it would not be necessary for the RC to have that update
Thx Your right its not a necessary update for the RC interesting in the Post above they had updated the RC Pro kinda just wondered where it was as I'd just updated all my iOS
cheers

Reactions: old man mavic
My RC Pro also updated Fly to 1.9.4 with no problem. I haven’t flown my M3 since updating last night, but I will try to get out today, weather permitting. Enjoy safe and happy flying!

for those of us with the DJIRC ,there is a new firmware update which does update the Fly App to 1.9.4 the drone firmware is now 01.00.0450 and the RC firmware is now 01.02.400

for those of us with the DJIRC ,there is a new firmware update which does update the Fly App to 1.9.4 the drone firmware is now 01.00.0450 and the RC firmware is now 01.02.400
My FlyApp updated to 1.9.4 but my Mavic 3 Aircraft FW is 1.00.1000 and RC Pro FW is 3.01.1200 and it says it is up to date and did not update. Is all my stuff up to date?

Reactions: old man mavic
@Filmarik ,the numbers i quoted refer to the Mini 3 pro not the Mavic 3 each version of drone has its own set of numbers for the various settings only the Fly App version is the same for all of them

Heads up. My RC Pro updated.

Now when flying waypoints if you are in “camera” view you cannot save a flight. The save button only works if you switch the view to the map mode.

Heads up. My RC Pro updated.

Now when flying waypoints if you are in “camera” view you cannot save a flight. The save button only works if you switch the view to the map mode.
That might perhaps be a good thing, as long as the Safe button now works reliably. Before it was a hit and miss..

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT