DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh - exchanged my Mavic Pro! What to do?

You can add Dji care even after 48hr
They do some video call from what I read and if it’s fullly working drone they add it for you
Any time with in 1 year

Contact State Farm, get insurance through them, don’t send DJI any more money.

Hey all,
Would it be better for me to buy Refresh AGAIN from DJI for the NEW drone, and then apply for a refund for the RETURNED drone?

I would not recommend that, as it offers opportunity for new confusion and issues, The process can work. I just transferred coverage to my exchanged drone, and they promised response within 48 hours and actually completed the transaction same day.

I sent email giving:
DJI Care agreement number
Drop coverage on drone (serial number)
Add coverage on drone (serial number)

They seemed to understand that just fine, and were very prompt. I did have a different issue with them once, but they at least were responsive.

I would not recommend that, as it offers opportunity for new confusion and issues, The process can work. I just transferred coverage to my exchanged drone, and they promised response within 48 hours and actually completed the transaction same day.

I sent email giving:
DJI Care agreement number
Drop coverage on drone (serial number)
Add coverage on drone (serial number)

They seemed to understand that just fine, and were very prompt. I did have a different issue with them once, but they at least were responsive.

I finally got it transferred late this afternoon. My new drone only has 11 months of Refresh available (I guess to be expected). Anyway, whew. Thank you all.

Reactions: Talkingman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kon_boz