DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh for Mavic Pro

jwwphoto

Reactions
OK, so My Mavic Pro arrives today and as soon as I have the Serial Number in hand, I plan to purchase the Refresh Warranty for the Mavic Pro directly from the DJI website. I bought the Drone from Adorama Camera and Video in NY and they are out of stock on the Refresh card.

How have you fared with the refresh warranty? I have no doubt the cost of $99 is peanuts compared to losing over $1000. But how quick does the servicing or replacement take. If the unit is replaced, is it a refurbished unit?

I guess, I am looking for details of the plan. Quite honestly, I just know I need it but don’t really know how the program works......

You can learn more about DJI Care Refresh here. Check out these search results to see what people in this forum think about it.

If needed, you can buy DJI Care Refresh from DJI here. Within 48 hours of activating your Mavic in DJI GO, you should activate DJI Care Refresh online here.

If the unit is replaced, is it a refurbished unit?
Yes.

OK, I have another question. I understand that the ReFresh warranty must be purchased within 48 hours of activating the Mavic Pro. What does “Activation” entail? I am sorry, but I am a newbie and I just want to make sure I understand.

If you activate DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours of registering your Mavic in DJI GO, you can do it online here. If you wait longer than 48 hours, you must submit a video to DJI to show them your Mavic is in working order. See more details about that process here.

Reactions: jwwphoto
You might want to consider state farm personal articles policy. $60 bucks cover your drone for any lost or replacement.

Reactions: jwwphoto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan