DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Release DJI Terra for Mapping Missions

PhantomFandom

Reactions
Just released from DJI. Looks like direct competition for services like DroneDeploy, except it is a program installed on your PC instead of sending your data to the cloud. Looks very interesting if it is reasonably priced. Of course it probably isn't since you need to request more information from an Enterprise Dealer in order to get pricing.

Right now works only with Phantom 4 Series.

Information on DJI Terra

Reactions: IanChap
And I wonder what the “phantom series is going away” folks will think about this one if it truly is phantom platform.

And I wonder what the “phantom series is going away” folks will think about this one if it truly is phantom platform.

Just released from DJI. Looks like direct competition for services like DroneDeploy, except it is a program installed on your PC instead of sending your data to the cloud. Looks very interesting if it is reasonably priced. Of course it probably isn't since you need to request more information from an Enterprise Dealer in order to get pricing.

Right now works only with Phantom 4 Series.

Information on DJI Terra
Too bad it's not for the M2...

This may be another bit of fuel for the fire. I’ve never thought DJI would buy into the Hasselblad company just to build one camera.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta