DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Repair - MA2 Issue

muchuckwagon

Reactions
On Sunday, I noticed the video from my MA2 randomly had white dots appearing for a few frames....then back to normal. It looked like a sporadic loss of data. No crashes, no rough landings. I was incredibly disappointed with the DJI customer service chat. I’ll spare everyone the details but ultimately I made the decision to send my MA2 back to DJI.

I mailed my drone back on Tuesday, it arrived at DJI on Thursday and I received notification today (Friday) that the drone was being repaired under warranty. I have to say that I’m impressed with the quick diagnosis and the fact the repair was covered under warranty. I was a little concerned with the launch of the new FPV drone, along with all the people crashing them on YT, that I might be in for a long wait.

I can’t wait to get my drone back and start flying again as we move into spring.

Reactions: Tufargon
Just curious, you say you sent it back to DJI.. Is that at a location somewhere in the US?

Well, I received my MA2 back from DJI today. For the record, I mailed it to DJI on March 16th and it was returned on March 26th. I have to say that I'm impressed.....very impressed. The repairs were covered under warranty at no charge. It appears that I received a new drone. I'm in the process of updating the firmware and can't wait to get back into the air this weekend.

Well, I received my MA2 back from DJI today. For the record, I mailed it to DJI on March 16th and it was returned on March 26th. I have to say that I'm impressed.....very impressed. The repairs were covered under warranty at no charge. It appears that I received a new drone. I'm in the process of updating the firmware and can't wait to get back into the air this weekend.
That’s SOP for them. They did the same years ago when I had my MPP “repaired” under warranty. If you check I think you will find they have registered the warranty with the ID number of the replacement drone they sent you.... they did mine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian