DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI require proof of registration?

Keeks2915

Reactions
I‘m going to pick up a M2P from Brandsmart for $1400..in Florida (it is definitely 2 pro, not zoom..? and bring home to Canada as the vacation winds down.)
During initial set up etc. Does the DJI app require proof of registration / licensing in Canada before it will permit takeoff?

Have never seen anything about drone pilot registration or licensing in the GO4 app ... no place to do that kind of input. You need to create a DJI account though were your flight logs can be synced.

Have never seen anything about drone pilot registration or licensing in the GO4 app ... no place to do that kind of input. You need to create a DJI account though were your flight logs can be synced.
Thank you...

I‘m going to pick up a M2P from Brandsmart for $1400..in Florida (it is definitely 2 pro, not zoom..? and bring home to Canada as the vacation winds down.)
During initial set up etc. Does the DJI app require proof of registration / licensing in Canada before it will permit takeoff?
I live in Windsor, ON and have a Spark and Mavic Pro. To be legal go to the Transport Canada website and register your drone for $5. Check out Don Drones On for info to help study for your Basic Exam. I have my Basic and spent about a week studying before I tried the exam. Also, consider getting a Spark to hone your flying skills. I bought one used and find myself less nervous using it as I ‘master’ flying drones. Have fun, this is a great hobby.

I live in Windsor, ON and have a Spark and Mavic Pro. To be legal go to the Transport Canada website and register your drone for $5. Check out Don Drones On for info to help study for your Basic Exam. I have my Basic and spent about a week studying before I tried the exam. Also, consider getting a Spark to hone your flying skills. I bought one used and find myself less nervous using it as I ‘master’ flying drones. Have fun, this is a great hobby.
Been ripping my mavic mini for a few months and love it So ready to upgrade to the big dog. May have to hold off for the EVO2 by Autel so I don’t have to deal with all the upcoming BS...

Been ripping my mavic mini for a few months and love it So ready to upgrade to the big dog. May have to hold off for the EVO2 by Autel so I don’t have to deal with all the upcoming BS...
what does the EVO2 have that avoid "upcoming bs?"

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54