DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the third drone damaged from your "treating like a baby"

Dude I get that you are angry but you have had two drones replaced and you are still acting mad because now a third drone needs to be replaced. I’m not a DJI fanboy lol but what do you honestly think the staff at the returns centre must think when they read your history? Two drones destroyed is what they will read when you send it in. If DJI was your company how many drones would you give to an angry pilot who has already smashed 2? I hope you get your drone sorted but more than this I hope you learn how to not destroy your 4th drone.

Good luck dude

No the first two I crashed the f#** out of cause I knew I had care refresh, the third I babied cause I knew it was last.
Any more stupid questions from dji’s grearest fan?
Feel stupid yet smart ***

Also, the CS people maybe weren't smitten by your attitude.

Dude I get that you are angry but you have had two drones replaced and you are still acting mad because now a third drone needs to be replaced. I’m not a DJI fanboy lol but what do you honestly think the staff at the returns centre must think when they read your history? Two drones destroyed is what they will read when you send it in. If DJI was your company how many drones would you give to an angry pilot who has already smashed 2? I hope you get your drone sorted but more than this I hope you learn how to not destroy your 4th drone.

Good luck dude

A warranty is a warranty regardless!
If they don’t want people to push the limits
Don’t offer care refresh!
I’m only angry now, not when I fly.

Reactions: Point Zero
Well, I dont really see where you have any grounds for a lawsuit, or to receive any big settlement of any kind.

Just go read the Mavic help forum and look at the hundreds if not thousands of people posting about problems with no help from DJI!!
That alone will grab any judges attention now don’t u think!
My lawyer is quite sure of it as well as myself.
I use to be a fan of DJI until I’ve spent all this money with their products and until now was satisfied but they started this war and I’m sick of reading people’s miseries with dealing with DJI!

Not to mention countless similar problems like mine on DJI and this forum yet people still want to defend them.
Ha.
They make a product that last a few months then it’s nothing but trash.
Easily provable and they will have hell in court explaining why all these problems don’t u think

Well DJI did lose $160 million dollars due to fraud recently. Maybe they’re running low on funds. Still I hope you get it sorted

Reactions: JohnnyD913
No the first two I crashed the f#** out of cause I knew I had care refresh, the third I babied cause I knew it was last.
Any more stupid questions from dji’s grearest fan?
Feel stupid yet smart ***
wow so i wonder why DJI are being so unreasonable with you when you quite readily admit to crashing the F$^#@^$ out of 2 drones knowing you could get replaced. Thats not really what the care refresh is meant for. And to be honest i find your whole attitude to be hypocritical.

Reactions: Kilrah
Maybe DJI will hire you as a cheerleader in your little dress and Pom poms!
I can see u now jumping up and down yelling GO DJI GO DJI
YOUR THE MOST HONORABLE COMPANY IN THE WORLD!
Keep ur smart *** mouth up chump and I’ll make you look more stupid than you can possibly imagine.
Stay in your league boy your not ready for me

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Remote controller, battery of Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, and modification accessories.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.

surely you didnt make any fraudulent claims? and then admit to it here on public forum, and expect us all to feel sorry for you? Chump.
And dont waste your breath with your petty aggression directed at me, you have nothing that impresses myself or leads me to any concern as you are clearly demonstrating here on this and other forums, what a fool you are. Bring it on.

"Maybe I’ll win a huge lawsuit, damage their reputation and become the New leader in drone tech!!!!
Keep ur smart *** mouth up chump and I’ll make you look more stupid than you can possibly imagine.
They stalled and bullshitted me til I’m sick of them and now would love to see them go bankrupt!
No I am much more intelligent than that and have worked tirelessly for a peaceful resolution but now it’s all a out war!!!
**** I may smash it to bits and tell them it’s for **** sure damaged now and to shove all those broken bits up their dishonorable rectums!
make people question their integrity and therefore resulting in millions of lost sales because who wants to have to go through the **** I have.
Easily provable and they will have **** in court explaining why all these problems don’t u think "

such intelligent quotes. If I was @Thunderdrones , I wouldnt go anywhere near something you have had you hands on.

on the other hand, thanks for the entertainment. Its always funny to read people that spend so much time puffing themselves up at the keyboard with no chance ever of a face to face. I tell you what, you go as far as taking this into a court, i will personally replace your drone, otherwise maybe go and have a nap and the find someone else to try and prove your worth to.

I also see that you had gimbal problems 9 months ago and again 6 months ago. Is this the previous 2 drones that you wrecked through deliberate negligence or the one you are trying to have fixed now. If it’s previous drones, I’m just wondering if you found the cause for previous errors?

I’m guessing they do things differently in Searcy

Last edited:
On the third one, you were trying to push a distance record?

Yea, pushed the bird in open country, no interference, of course with strobes and even held it to 400 feet.
Got it to go 11,000 feet away b4 I started return with just about 46% battery left.
I knew I had little chance of making it to my home point and about 3,000 feet from home battery dipped hard from 15% to 9%.
That’s when it initiated auto land and I keep the course while trying to gain altitude.
I was overridden of course and as luck would have it the only wooded area is where she sat down.
I followed the locator and never saw the strobes.
I checked several days finally after several days located it.

Reactions: Point Zero
Sooo, this Mavic sat in a wooded area for several days before you were able to find it. How soon after this did you start having issues with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan