DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they refuse to fix it under warranty, send it over to me. I'll get it fixed for you.[/Well guys I called DJI yesterday and was livid!
I told them since they were incompetent and trying to scam me
After I've bought two phantom 3,
A phantom 4, and 4 mavic pros that I was going to continue to contact ever forum, tell everyone of their scam for money and I needed repairs, contact their C.E.O, and possibly Sue for incompetent!!!
Well today I received these emails and I want u guys to look and read and tell me if u think they decided to warranty
It cause it says it has been paid and repaired but they don't have my debit card and no charges are on my statement.
They gave me a tracking number but see if u guys can make sense of what they did.
Thanks so much friends

Me too! Let us know what you find.

d36750f1eaa970eb9ba3a23bf292daa9.jpg
IMG_0718.JPG

I recently had to send in my Mavic pro for a gimbal repair.
Well DJI sends back a quote saying I needed both rear motor arms, top piece, etc....
Over $250!
I sent it in knowing it was a warranty issue cause
One day everything was fine and the next my gimbal was haywire.
I sent all data and they agreed it wasn't a crashed
Bird.
Now that in my mind means it's there product.
They refuse to warranty and I told them their techs
Were I'll equipped and all they wanted was to rip me off and sell me things I don't need!!
I told them to return it to me since I'm no fool
And I'll send it to you in thunderdrone.
I know all it needs is a new gimbal board!!
What do you all think

IMG_0718.JPG

Reactions: Former Member
Yes I think you got someones attention over there and they are doing it for free. Let us know when you get it back.

Thunderdrones,
If not if shipping it to you.
I was livid but had a right to be.
They just expect most of us are
Old and not tech savvy!
I can't wait to see if it's working
And will post results asap.
Thank u so much for your
Support.
JohnnyD913

Once again you people have proven incompetent.
I sent in the drone once before cause the gimbal was askew.
Sent u data proving no crash yet u want to replace needless parts.
I’m going to bash ur company on every forum and show ur greed.
I’ve bought 3 phantoms and 4 Mavic and u refuse to warranty the obvious. Went I sent i the first time at least the video worked, I had u return cause u want to do needless repairs so if u don’t get the video working for free since u people screwed it up I will retain a lawyer and sue u

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
@JohnnyD913, so, DJI did not end up fixing your drone? What did they send back to you?

@JohnnyD913, so, DJI did not end up fixing your drone? What did they send back to you?

Msinger they sent back my drone because I didn’t want them doing the unnecessary work and when I got it back the video didn’t work!!!
So it came back in worse shape.
I contacted them and they said send it to them again and once again they don’t mention the video not working but quoted the identical
Repairs that don’t need done.
I’m having it sent back to me and then I’m going with THUNDERDRONES

I recently had to send in my Mavic pro for a gimbal repair.
Well DJI sends back a quote saying I needed both rear motor arms, top piece, etc....
Over $250!
I sent it in knowing it was a warranty issue cause
One day everything was fine and the next my gimbal was haywire.
I sent all data and they agreed it wasn't a crashed
Bird.
Now that in my mind means it's there product.
They refuse to warranty and I told them their techs
Were I'll equipped and all they wanted was to rip me off and sell me things I don't need!!
I told them to return it to me since I'm no fool
And I'll send it to you in thunderdrone.
I know all it needs is a new gimbal board!!
What do you all think
Have they given you a reason for not being a warranty repair. You say they accept there has been no crash, but they must have told you something about why warranty is not valid. You’ve missed telling us something important here

If you would like I can fill up this forum with every correspondence from beginning to end!
It’s like 30-40 and u can analyze til your blue in the face but you would see how incompetent and stubborn
They are.
They told me on phone the time period is covered under warranty so wth is their problem

How old is the drone?

It’s the third one as part of DJI care refresh.
Admittedly I killed two and got the replacements
This one came around November but by their own words it’s under warranty but they say this supposed damage isn’t covered!
THERE IS NO DAMAGE!!!!!!
It flew perfect one day, I stored it like a child as usual and the next day the gimbal was haywire!
Said obstruction but didn’t see any so sent it in and they tell me it needed both rear motor arms, a top cover and gimbal mount.
I can see gimbal mount maybe but it flies perfect there isn’t any damage to the motor arms!!!
Or top cover!
They are either stupid or think I am and I’m not!
DJI DOES NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803