DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller - Good Condition - $475.00

flflyer

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This controller will work with the following: The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. I think it will work with the Mavic Air 2S with the latest firmware updates.

Low Operating Time - Reset to factory settings and ready to go.

1 DJI Smart Controller

1 set of controller sticks

The pictures are of the actual controller taken 12/20/2023

Please, NO lowball offers or trade offers.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................

Due to spammers harvesting email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information, I will not respond to PMs r emails like "Is it still available", or different types of generic requests.

Shipping CONUS ONLY - $25.00

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Air, Smart Controller, Thermal, Camera,

Attachments

• DSCN3185.JPG
    DSCN3185.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 61
  • DSCN3141.JPG
    DSCN3141.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCN3145.JPG
    DSCN3145.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3146.JPG
    DSCN3146.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • DSCN3147.JPG
    DSCN3147.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
  • DSCN3148.JPG
    DSCN3148.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 27
  • DSCN3149.JPG
    DSCN3149.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 29
  • DSCN3150.JPG
    DSCN3150.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 27
  • DSCN3152.JPG
    DSCN3152.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • DSCN3153.JPG
    DSCN3153.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
This controller will work with the following: The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. I think it will work with the Mavic Air 2S with the latest firmware updates.

Low Operating Time - Reset to factory settings and ready to go.

1 DJI Smart Controller

1 set of controller sticks

The pictures are of the actual controller taken 12/12/2023

Please, NO lowball offers or trade offers.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................

Due to spammers harvesting email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information, I will not respond to PMs r emails like "Is it still available", or different types of generic requests.

Shipping CONUS ONLY - $25.00

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Air, Smart Controller, Thermal, Camera,

I'm sorry, but your pictures are terrible, out of focus, Blurry, do you really think someone is going to buy this based off those photo's I would hope not. I suggest you post new, clear photos'.

Reactions: The Kid
If you click on an image, it will come up with a large view with options images option across bottom of screen. The images are substantially 'sharper'.

I know, I've had a brain fart. I know what you listed but must asked, will this controller work with a Mavic 3 Pro? I've looked at these and other smart controllers and I'm just hesitant since I am not sure. Thanks for indulging me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas