DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller Price

Mr.Gale

Reactions
I've been shopping for this controller and came across a company named Masiat. They list the controller for $375 including free shipping. Has anyone dealt with them? This price is way below the average market price. Do you think this is a good deal or a scam?
Thanks,
Mr.G

I have to agree, it sounds to good to be true. I have never heard of them either. Is there a website you can provide with that sale price?
Blue Skies

Yes, I didn't want to post one but if you do a search for Masiat.com you will find it. Once you are on the home page do a search for DJI and you will find the controller listed.
Mr.G

Sounds suspicious. Be vewy, vewy careful. They are selling for $799 the following:
  • Mavic 2 Zoom, 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries, Gimbal Protector, Remote Controller, 3x Propellers (Pair), Battery Charger, Power Cable, Communication Cable (USB3.0 Type-C), USB Adapter, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), RC Cables (for Lighting, MicroUSB, Type-C Connector)
  • Extra Accessories: Unique Designed Mavic 2 Professional Travel Case, One Set of ND Filter, 64 gb Extreme microSDXC SD card , Mavic 2 Controller and TFSTOYS Propeller Bags
There is nothing to indicate the above is used, abused or anything but new. The only "lapse" is it includes the regular controller rather than the Smart Controller.

If anyone has $5 to burn you could buy this and see if they are legit ?

They take PayPal, so not much risk

I emailed them last night and it bounced as undeliverable. I also found another site with the same price and the same "About Us" it is Tifoka.com. I don't see anywhere on either site where they take PayPal. My conclusion is they are fishing for CC numbers.
Mr.G

Sounds suspicious. Be vewy, vewy careful. They are selling for $799 the following:
  • Mavic 2 Zoom, 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries, Gimbal Protector, Remote Controller, 3x Propellers (Pair), Battery Charger, Power Cable, Communication Cable (USB3.0 Type-C), USB Adapter, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), RC Cables (for Lighting, MicroUSB, Type-C Connector)
  • Extra Accessories: Unique Designed Mavic 2 Professional Travel Case, One Set of ND Filter, 64 gb Extreme microSDXC SD card , Mavic 2 Controller and TFSTOYS Propeller Bags
There is nothing to indicate the above is used, abused or anything but new. The only "lapse" is it includes the regular controller rather than the Smart Controller.
I just bought one from BestBuy for $717 They matched Amazon's lowest price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman