DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Smart Controller RC for Mavic 2 Pro - Dead. Any idea?

BigBoozer

Reactions
Used it yesterday for two beautiful flights. Battery of the integrated RC was at around 50%. Recharged during the night using its specific plug & cable. Packed this morning and gone to the beach. Started again... No way: RC dead. No lights. Returned home. Replugged, still no lights. Dead. Drone is ok. Any idea else than consulting the DJI tech service? Thanks folks.

No, I'm not. Do not have a tester with me (on holiday abroad with extremely limited luggage) but yesterday the leds were blinking normally when charging. At least when I looked at them, the first moments of charging.

No, I'm not. Do not have a tester with me (on holiday abroad with extremely limited luggage) but yesterday the leds were blinking normally when charging. At least when I looked at them, the first moments of charging.
Do you have a compatible phone or other device you can at least see if the charger is doing anything?

Rumor has it if you press and hold the power and custom buttons for 15 sec while plugging in the charger, it will reset and work.

G O D bless you, man! Don't know who gave you that hint, but he smokes for sure the best weed!! It seems that you are saving my vacation... Thank again it worked.
Good to hear now go get that EPIC FOOTAGE!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443