DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller Screen Protector

Cournelious

Reactions
I try to use a light color window tint to protect my Mavic 2 smart controller glass from scratches but it does not seem to be working out good so far. It does help with glairs from the sun tho. Which is best on the market for that guys.

I purchased and installed the following screen protector the same dai I received the controller. Rantow 2-Pack 9H Hardness Screen Protector Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 PRO & Zoom Drone Smart Controller - Anti-Scratch Tempered Glass Foil Film with Free Installation Tools Amazon.com: Rantow 2-Pack 9H Hardness Screen Protector Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 PRO & Zoom Drone Smart Controller - Anti-Scratch Tempered Glass Foil Film with Free Installation Tools: Cell Phones & Accessories

I live in Florida and when the sun is bright it is overwhelming. I purchased the silicone controller cover with sum shade and it helps a lot but dose get in the way of touching parts of the screen sometimes. PeleusTech Silicone Protective Cover with Sunshade Hood for DJI Smart Controller - Mavic 2 Amazon.com: PeleusTech Silicone Protective Cover with Sunshade Hood for DJI Smart Controller - Mavic 2: Toys & Games

Just an input. I did my SC screen with a piece of low glare screen protector made for my IPad mini 4 of eBay. I cut up one to fit the SC screen and it works great. I think it was $12 for 4 sheets 2 years ago. you can make 4 screens for a single sheet. I no longer even use my sun hood because it is glare-free. photos were taken with the light right above it. the only glare you can see is the right side along the edge where it was not covered.

Safe Flying

Attachments

• file-9.jpeg
    file-9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • file1-5.jpeg
    file1-5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: ff22 and PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals