DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Spark arrived-Fly More Combo Unboxed!

continuecrushing

Reactions
Woohoo! Finally got the Spark, luckily the Fedex guy saw my "please leave the package" note lol.

The dang thing is super tiny, but I guess we all knew that! Of course, it's different in person than it is in photos, especially when you're used to the Mavic or even larger drones.

I'll get batteries charged right now and do more videos shortly!

Reactions: Clinton1
Nice! I have some questions:

• Did I see correctly in some reviews that if you connect your phone to the controller you do this via WiFi and NOT with a cable?
  • Is it possible to use a cable or not?
  • Will an iPad mini 4 fit into the controller like it did in the Mavic's?
  • Will you be able to fit the entire spark flymore combo incl. ipad mini 4 into the bag of the mavic flymore combo? (if you take the center divider out)
  • Are there any other pre-made bags already for the spark?
  • How is the photo quality? Coming from DSLR photography, I love the fact that I can raw edit my Mavics photo's... does the Spark also spit out Raw images?
Thanks in advance for your time & feedback!
-Joost-

Nice! I have some questions:

• Did I see correctly in some reviews that if you connect your phone to the controller you do this via WiFi and NOT with a cable?
  • Is it possible to use a cable or not?
  • Will an iPad mini 4 fit into the controller like it did in the Mavic's?
  • Will you be able to fit the entire spark flymore combo incl. ipad mini 4 into the bag of the mavic flymore combo? (if you take the center divider out)
  • Are there any other pre-made bags already for the spark?
  • How is the photo quality? Coming from DSLR photography, I love the fact that I can raw edit my Mavics photo's... does the Spark also spit out Raw images?
Thanks in advance for your time & feedback!
-Joost-

-cannot connect with cable-all wireless! I haven't seen any real issues though
-For some reason my mini 4 wont fit, but others report it does. Not sure on that one
-haven't tried yet, I'll give it a go!
-haven't seen any other bags...yet!
-no photos yet (shame on me...) but I will tomorrow!

-cannot connect with cable-all wireless! I haven't seen any real issues though
-For some reason my mini 4 wont fit, but others report it does. Not sure on that one
-haven't tried yet, I'll give it a go!
-haven't seen any other bags...yet!
-no photos yet (shame on me...) but I will tomorrow!

Thanks for the feedback mate!
Honestly, I love my mavic to bits, no doubt about it. But when I see the spark, something just makes me want to spend my money. Only things holding me back so far is the fact that it only flies for 15mins max and no raw photos... for the rest: "Shut up and take my money!"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121