DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Spring sale 2019?

thatswedishguy

Reactions
Hello awesome drone lovers!

I have been trying to save up for a drone for 5 years but more important expenses have always gotten in the way. Now it looks like I may finally be able to get a drone and fly this summer!

The caveat is that I can only really afford it if it's on sale. I understand DJI has had spring sales for the past few years. Last year it started April 1 which was the Monday after Easter.

I was hoping for a sale this past Monday but still nothing. Do you guys think there will be a sale this spring or am I having really bad luck?
Maybe May 1st?

Reactions: Former Member
That's a good list, but it doesn't have any Swedish/EU stores as it seems.

I have checked other deals here and there's nothing. The swedish krona is currently really weak so even with a DJI store sale the savings aren't that much compared to Swedish standards prices unfortunately

Reactions: Former Member
Do you guys think there will be a sale this spring or am I having really bad luck?
Maybe May 1st?
There are definitely no DJI sales coming by May 1st.

So then I guess there will be no spring sale this year? :(
You got it. DJI contacts me weeks before announcing new sales. Nothing has been mentioned about new sales recently.

You got it. DJI contacts me weeks before announcing new sales. Nothing has been mentioned about new sales recently.

Great. So for the years I haven't had the money there have been sales, and the year it's finally supposed to happen there is none? Sounds about right.

The last times the sale has been exclusive to DJI Store here though. None of the resellers have had any deals. I guess I can still hope

Great news!

A Swedish dealer announced a deal today. The Mavic 2 Pro with the Fly More Kit for 11% off. No maybe no official deals from DJI but I'm set Thumbswayup:)

So excited to fly my first real camera drone!

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I want to buy the Mavic 2 Pro.
Does anyone know, if there will be a sale in the Official Web Store anytime soon?
I can imagine that as soon as I buy the Mavic 2 Pro, it won't be long and there will probably be a summer sale and if I decide to wait for a sale, I will probably have to wait until Black friday.

Regards,
Dom

Does anyone know, if there will be a sale in the Official Web Store anytime soon?
I don't think we're going to see a sale from DJI anytime soon.

Authorized DJI dealers update their prices and package deals daily, so you might want to keep an eye there for their new offerings. I keep a list of many of those daily Mavic deals here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

I don't think we're going to see a sale from DJI anytime soon.

Authorized DJI dealers update their prices and package deals daily, so you might want to keep an eye there for their new offerings. I keep a list of many of those daily Mavic deals here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Hi,

thanks for the list, but I'm from Europe, so it doesn't help me much.
I'm pretty sure that if I order the Mavic today, it will be on sale in june and if I wait, it won't be until black friday :)

Hi,

thanks for the list, but I'm from Europe, so it doesn't help me much.
I'm pretty sure that if I order the Mavic today, it will be on sale in june and if I wait, it won't be until black friday :)

That was my concern too. If I ordered now it would be on sale the next week or two, and if I waited too long I would have to wait until black friday. Fortunately I found a good deal for me and I have now had mine for about a week and clocked almost 6 hours of flight time. It's great fun to both mess around and fly for content. I hope you find a good deal before the summer!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom