DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji support really good

Reactions
Hi guys
Am new to the forum I am a phantom 3 flyer and on the phantom site .i treated myself to a new mavic pro platinum when i open it i brought the fly more combo set .I was disappointed has the 3 batteries was totally dead and would not turn on .fuming I was
Reported this to DJI there sent me a label to send to them bu UPS .this was to Holland. I sent weds and by Monday there were sending me 3 brand new batteries. I have opened them today and all good so charging them up
I am very happy with the service
Thanks DJI

thanks for getting back to us with the outcome of your issue its nice to get some positive feedback,you will enjoy the MPP, mine is still flying great you will be blown away with the occusync, as compared to the PH3 i know i was, enjoy your new drone ,weather looks like it will be improving after next weekend happy flying OMM

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks
thanks for getting back to us with the outcome of your issue its nice to get some positive feedback,you will enjoy the MPP, mine is still flying great you will be blown away with the occusync, as compared to the PH3 i know i was, enjoy your new drone ,weather looks like it will be improving after next weekend happy flying OMM
Thanks mate
I updated the firmware and software and all ready tonrocknandnroll now bring on the weather
Any tips for me

Reactions: old man mavic
@Leeporter0863 you will notice that there is a small tick box to engage precision RTH just touch that before you slide the take off bar with your finger and the Mav will rise to about 25 ft and store that position,if you don't tick the box it just goes up about 3 ft like the PH3 and hovers the same if you use sticks down or out to start motors ,if you use the precision RTH it will return to its take off point with amazing accuracy,and even without it ,it will get pretty close ,as the MPP is very close to the ground, its best to invest in a landing mat with a contrasting pattern on it, this also helps with an accurate RTH ,one last thing unlike the PH3 which comes home and just lands the MPP will come down to a couple of feet and hover until you hold the left stick down then keeping it down it will land,it will also do this during a fully manual landing, and if it does not like whats under it a message will appear on the screen informing you that it is unsafe to land and asking if you want to continue or cancel

Reactions: Leeporter0863
@Leeporter0863 you will notice that there is a small tick box to engage precision RTH just touch that before you slide the take off bar with your finger and the Mav will rise to about 25 ft and store that position,if you don't tick the box it just goes up about 3 ft like the PH3 and hovers the same if you use sticks down or out to start motors ,if you use the precision RTH it will return to its take off point with amazing accuracy,and even without it ,it will get pretty close ,as the MPP is very close to the ground, its best to invest in a landing mat with a contrasting pattern on it, this also helps with an accurate RTH ,one last thing unlike the PH3 which comes home and just lands the MPP will come down to a couple of feet and hover until you hold the left stick down then keeping it down it will land,it will also do this during a fully manual landing, and if it does not like whats under it a message will appear on the screen informing you that it is unsafe to land and asking if you want to continue or cancel
Thanks mate that's good to know in well keep a eye out can not wait to have a fly

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters