DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI unlock

Tx2caps

Reactions
Good Evening Group, I am looking for the info on how to use the approved airspace authorization from drone zone to unlock my Mavic 2 Pro Geo zones?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Rick

Good Evening Group, I am looking for the info on how to use the approved airspace authorization from drone zone to unlock my Mavic 2 Pro Geo zones?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Rick
There’s a button that if you click it it will start the process of getting an authorization you will need to fill in the forms and know the GPS coordinates of where you wish to fly.
You can use AirMap online to find the GPS coordinates Or other ways.
Of course you have a login because you created that when you registered your drone. You can use that same login.

There’s a button that if you click it it will start the process of getting an authorization you will need to fill in the forms and know the GPS coordinates of where you wish to fly.
Of course you have a login because you created that when you registered your drone. You can use that same login.

Where can I find the button?

Are you in a blue authorization zone or a red restricted zone?
The former does not require sending proof of authorization to DJI.
If you have internet access to the app when in the field, just try starting the motors where you'll then get prompts to unlock.

You can unlock "offline" from a PC by submitting your flight controller serial, then upload the unlock code to the app and AC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54