DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DjiArena-WindowsNoEditor.pak HUGE

MavicFlyer

Reactions
I was looking at files on the SD card I use in my Mavic Air, and saw one named DjiArena-WindowsNoEditor.pak at a whopping 7.46 GB!

The file is located at: D:\DFS\DFS_Shop\DjiArena\Content\Paks, where D: is my SD card reader. Apparently it is associated with a program called Oculus, and has something to do with games.

Anybody know anything about this file?
How did it get there?
What does it do?
What happens if I delete it?

You posted this 16 minutes ago.....I Google'd it 'cause I dont know either:

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 8.54.26 PM.png

Your thread here is the #1 hit.....Google is on the ball man. Wish I could get my website to do that.....

• Haha
Reactions: crosswired
I was looking at files on the SD card I use in my Mavic Air, and saw one named DjiArena-WindowsNoEditor.pak at a whopping 7.46 GB!

The file is located at: D:\DFS\DFS_Shop\DjiArena\Content\Paks, where D: is my SD card reader. Apparently it is associated with a program called Oculus, and has something to do with games.

Anybody know anything about this file?
How did it get there?
What does it do?
What happens if I delete it?
copy it to pc as first, then delete :)

Yeah
You posted this 16 minutes ago.....I Google'd it 'cause I dont know either:

View attachment 105070

Your thread here is the #1 hit.....Google is on the ball man. Wish I could get my website to do that.....
Unfortunately, while they picked up my post, there are no relevant results...I use DuckDuckGo and got more hits, but they were just irrelevant posts...DFS is the acronym for Dell Financial Services...who knew??

copy it to pc as first, then delete :)
Oh I was planning to delete it, but was just curious what it was used for. One of my old backups, has this file with a different time stamp...an earlier version??? Thought it might be associated with the DJI simulator???

Not very comforting that a HUGE file got on my SD card in an unknown way...I bought this card for the Mavic Air exclusively, and never used it in any other device, and my PC is the only one it's ever been in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO